(last updated November 27, 2012)
This is the WYSIWYG editor text. Below are all the different PageLines features that can be customized per page or stay the same across the entire site. Wow, huh!
- Features – Dynamic ways to display and feature select content on your website
- Boxes – Boxes are a simple way to display content with an image and text. Boxes are designed te be used to display a grid layout of customizable content sections.
- Base Section (Pullquote)
- Highlight – The Highlight section is used for bring attention to a certain area of your website. It contains up to two big lines of text and an image.
- Carousel – A drag & drop image carousel which can be used to display pictures from different image galleries.
- Banners – The Banners sections can help you display and feature select content on your website.
- Callout – The Callout Section is as a ‘call-to-action’ for whatever action you want your users to take. This could be subscribing to your blog, or purchasing your product. Callout has four options: header, text, image, and link. Use the drag and drop interface to place this section throughout the site.
- Portfolio Section
- Pricing Columns
- Twitter Profile
- uTestimonials (displayed twice, once as Plain, once as Slider)
- Anything Boxes
- Crackbar – easily customizable menu, replace PageLines NavBar or use along with it
- Hero Unit
- (some might not show up because I haven’t added content to each yet.)
P.S. Any and all of these different PageLines Sections (including this “Content” section) can be re-arranged via Drag-n-Drop. In case that didn’t sink in yet, that’s awesome!